Safety is Everyone’s Responsibility
Along with all of you, we are closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure you that we are working diligently to protect the health and well-being of our staff, customers and community while still providing the services you rely on from Safetywerx.
The following precautions have been implemented to protect the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Steps include: – Reduced Class Size to accommodate 6′ social distancing.
- All visitors are asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Although we’re always happy to see you, we’ve instituted a handshake-free policy for the time being.
- We have enhanced techniques used to clean training rooms after each class.
- Our staff are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include all door surfaces & handles, all table & chair surfaces, 4 day rotation on safety harnesses & equipment, computers & remotes, light switches, as well as providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- All Pens will be new & 1 time use only. Participants can take these with them when they leave.
- All Participants will maintain a 6′ rule (social distancing)
- We are enforcing hand washing multiple times throughout the day.
- We are asking that any participant who is not feeling well, or lives with someone not feeling well, as well as showing any symptoms related to Coronavirus, not attend class. Typical symptoms include a low-grade fever, tiredness, cold-like symptoms (Coughing / Sneezing) and shortness of breath.
- Any participant who appears to have symptoms of COVID-19 will be refused at the door. The Participant will be offered a full refund or will be allowed to reschedule at a later date.
- We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus.
Our focus is to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe. This means that some Safetywerx classes happening may be postponed or cancelled. We’ll let you know of any changes that may affect you. These necessary measures are subject to change at any time.
We appreciate your understanding during this uncertain time and assure you that we are doing everything we can to meet your needs with no noticeable disruption to our service.
Thank you for your business. Be safe and be well!
We encourage participants to learn more using the information available through Government of Canada Public Health Services. Visit the Government of Canada Health Services.
Recommendations and Best Practices
- Maintain 6′ Social Distancing
- Stay Home if your not feeling well
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact with others
- Cough / Sneeze into your arm.
- Do not share personal items such as pens, tools, utensils, food
- Wash hands frequently with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer/disinfecting wipes when hand washing is not possible
- Avoid contact with vulnerable people, i.e. those with compromised immune systems
- Avoid touching your face