SafetyWerx can help your company develop a Health and Safety System that will ensure your company can show due diligence in fulfilling its obligations under the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
The first step is to look at the Health & Safety System you currently have and identify any gaps or areas where development and improvement may be required. The second step is filling those gaps. Why risk red flags being sent up or orders being issued after a Ministry of Labour visit when you can reap the rewards of lower WSIB premiums, engaged workers, reduced incidents and injuries and a better bottom line?
Business is about planning and execution. It starts at the top. Make sure everyone involved knows what the plan is, what their responsibilities in executing the plan are, and how the plan is to be implemented. Under the Occupational Health & Safety Act, everyone has some level of responsibility and accountability for safety in the workplace. Good work habits and adhering to the structural design of a robust Health and Safety System is one key to success. SafetyWerx recognizes this and can help your company achieve success through:
• Compliance Audits
• Health & Safety Policy development
• Health & Safety Program Development
• Risk Assessment
• Safe Operating Procedures (SOP) and Safe Work Procedures (SWP)
• Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and Job Hazard Assessment (JHA)
• Safe Work Plans
• Incident reporting, record keeping and review
• Safety meeting minutes, recommendations, responses, implementation, record keeping and review
• Training and training record maintenance
• Workplace inspections
How can SafetyWerx help you?